Hot sell and top quality fast charing power bank 2600mah

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $2.35-3.33 / Piece | 50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
10000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
OEM, Supertai
Model Number:
5V 1A/2.1A
Socket Type:
USB, USB port
Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Golden, Gray, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Yellow
by air or vessel
Product name:
Phone Power Bank
USB Universal Portable Power Bank
Support devices:
Smart Phones/ipod/ipad/mp3/mp4/bluetooth
Battery type:
18650 Lithium Battery
12 Months
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
gift box , pp bag and custmized
Delivery Time
7 work days

 Hot sell and top quality fast charing power bank 2600mah

Product Description
Product NameHot sell and top quality fast charing power bank 2600mah
Model No.SP022
Shell MaterialsAluminum
Colorblack, white, blue, pink, green, yellow

Battery Type

18650 Lithium Battery
Capacity2600mAh 4000mAh
Rated Input5V 1A
Rated Output5V 1A
Operating Temperature-10°C-- 40° C
Conversion Efficiency>=85%
FeatureFast charging efficiency
Competitive price base on premium quality
Universal for all smartphone Mobile Phone
Multi-protectionsshort circuit, over charge, over discharge, over current, over load, temperature protections etc.
Cycle Time>500 times
Quality Warrantyone year
Pyament TermsL/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal


More Product



1 TT, Western Union and Paypal are accepted.

2 Paypal only for small amount of orders and sample order.

3 For large orders, 30% down payment for the production of goods, and the rest of 70% balance shall be made before delivery.



1. Express: UPS, DHL, FEDEX, EMS.TNT OR Special express line.
2. Air shipping, sea shipping and other shipping methods are available.



1. Long- term cooperation strategy for trustable business;
2. Professional producer and supplier since 2006;
3. USB flash drive  since 2008,power bank charger since 2013;
4. Strict quality control for stable quality: 3-time quality test;
5. Great experience for OEM/ODM design and packaging orders;
6. We highly cherish our high reputation

Company Information

Shenzhen Supertai Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer engaged in the research, development, production of power bank and USB flash drive .

We have 8 years of experience in the field of electronic products. Our company has successfully established a comprehensive production, sales and after-sales service system.

Supertai has become the golden supplier on Alibaba for 8 years.We strive for long-term business relationship with customer from all over the world under win-win strategy.  

 In the past few years, more than 12 million power banks sold to foreign countries. Our products sold to USA,UK,Germany,Thailand, Taiwan, HK, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India and Indonesia and other countries around the world.

Our goal is to be a famous company in the field of electronic products and your reliable supplier in China.



Are you still looking for a new  power bank ?

Are you still worry about the  power bank  quality is so bad?

Do not worry about that, Supertai  can solve all of your problems

Our power bank has a high repution in our client,it is very popular.

and we are appreciate your inquiry and order.

Do not hesitate to contact us,we are always stand here ready to help you.......



  • Q 1Are you the manufacture or trading company ?
  • AWe are Manufacture in Shenzhen China, OEM/ODM service acceptable. welcome for factory visit.
  • Q 2 Can you offer free sample?
  • AYes, 1 piece stock sample can be free if you can pay for freight cost
  • Q 3Can I get a lower price if I order large quantities?
  • AYes, cheaper prices with more bigger size orders.
  • Q 4What kind of battery do you use?
  • A1.Brand battery: Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sanyo, BAK, Zhuoneng, Scud, CJ, depends on customers' request.
    2.Brand new, Grade-A cell , 100% full capacity
  • Q 5What is the payment terms??
  • AWe accept T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Trade Assurance, D/P, Paypal etc.
  • Q 6Can you make mould as customer request?
  • AYes,we have our own molding room, we can help you to make power bank cover or other plastic products
  • Q 7How about the quality grantee period?
  • AOne year!
  • Q 8Can you accept OEM Service?
  • A1.Custom logo, over100pcs;    2.Custom color, over 500pcs;    3. Custom package, over 1000pcs  4.Custom PCBA, over 3000pcs.